Bakrol D - "D" Shaped Lumbar Roll
New materials, better airflow, resistant elastic strap with solid buckle, increased resistance in sides. The bakrol™ Lumbar Roll, moves into the 21st century with the most technologically advanced features available. Bakrol lumbar rolls have been recommended by professional health care workers across North America for over 20 years. It is clinically proven that regular use of lumbar and cervical rolls helps prevent, and accelerates the healing, of back and neck musculo-skeletal problems.
Bakrol D (Model OC-2005)
- The D-Shaped Lumbar Roll has a flat back and rounded curve front for a better fit on chairs
- Recommended for everyday use on office chairs when the user is required to lean forward or change position frequently
- 4” x 12”
7 reasons to choose a bakrol™
- Combines superior design with high quality construction for years of use
- 7 sizes & densities to choose from
- AirFlow™ fabric
- Secure Lock™ buckle
- Adjustable elastic strap
- 100% manufacturing guarantee
- Contributes to research funding with the PFC (OSR Program )
Are these authentic McKenzie rolls?
YES! Robin McKenzie gave the specific roll densities, sizes and shapes to OrthoCanada in 1989 to manufacture his postural line for Canada. Since then, with the suggestions of Canadian physiotherapists, the bakrol™ line has grown from 5 to 7 lumbar roll models.
Where to position a bakrolTM.
Place the forearm behind and across the small of the back (usually just above the belt line). This is the correct level to insert the roll between the chair-back and the back. For maximum relief recommend your clients use their bakrolTM whenever and wherever they sit.