Saunders 3D Activetrac Decompression/Traction Table - by Chattanooga Group
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Saunders 3D ActiveTrac adjusts in three dimensions: flexion/extension, lateral bending, and rotation. The 3D ActiveTrac is a unique table for back and neck pain treatment that adjusts to fit a wide variety of patients. Set-up is quick and easy since no ropes or pulleys are required. The angle of the cervical assembly can be adjusted from -20 to 30 degrees to accommodate every patient’s needs.
- Table accommodates the pain posture of the patient
- Patient comes into the clinic with limitations; this table can assist with making therapy more comfortable via the flexion and oscillation capability
- Table facilitates the incorporation of manual techniques with traction
- Cross between manual therapy and mechanical traction (strikes a balance)
- Incorporates rotation
- Table is motorized versus a rope pull
- Can be used simply as a mobility table
- Treatment can start by moving the table as part of mobilizing the patient