Iomed Iontophoresis Electrodes - TransQe Medium - FREE SHIPPING
IOMED'S silver-silver chloride (SSC™) conductor stabilizes pH without buffers, so drug potency and stability are unaffected by pH shifts. GelSponge® gives better skin contact and distributes electrical current more evenly for uniform drug delivery with minimal skin irritation.
New "Sur-Seal" adhesive conforms and adheres perfectly to skin for uniform current distribution and no leaks. Fast, easy-fill drug window provides for no-stick handling and adhesive protection.
- Active Area - 13.4cm2
- Approx. Fill Volume - 2.5 to 3.0cc
- Maximum Current - 4.0mA
- Recommended Dosage - 40mA-minutes
- Maximum Dosage - 80mA-minutes
- Skin Interface - GelSponge®
- Conductive Element - Silver-Silver Chloride
- Packaging - 12 Treatment Kits Per Carton
- Expiration Date None
- 1 drug delivery electrode
- 1 disposable dispersive pad
- 1 alcohol wipe