Home Ranger Knee Pulley for Knee Rehabilitation & Range of Motion, Distraction
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Knee Pulley by Home Ranger™ is a revolutionary home range of motion, passive stretching & exercise device for the patient recovering from knee surgery. For the first time,total knee replacement patients, patients that have had a closed manipulation of the knee, Canticel procedure patients, and those with knee osteoarthritis can perform range of motion exercises & distraction in the comfort of their own homes to help relieve joint pressure and pain as well as improve & maintain range of motion -- whenever the need arises. This one comfortable device makes compliance with required flexion and extension exercise easier for ALL post-surgery patients. Includes access to an exercise tracking system at www.KneePulley.com/tracking.php
- A simple rope and pulley system combined with the Handshoe™ Foot Hammock gives the patient guided control for gentle joint distraction to reduce knee joint pressure and pain, and perform extension and flexion exercises.
- A tracking system at www.kneepulley.com helps patients record their Knee Pulley exercise sessions.
- Contains a neoprene Foot Hammock which secures around the foot and hooks to a rope and pulley system. Handle allows patient to control the pulley action and choose the range of motion wanted for pain distraction or ROM exercises.
- Can be used anywhere there is a door. Also attaches to the Web-Slide Exercise systems.
- Includes exercise booklet.
Customers Also Bought
Axelgaard/Pro Advantage Gentle Stim Control Foam Backed Electrode - 2"x4" Rectangle - 10 Pkgs of 4 E $35.39