Armedica Electric High Low Treatment Tables - AM-300 Treatment Table with Casters
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Three Piece Top Section: 27" x 76"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 37"
- Standard Width: 27"(additional widths available)
- Length: 76"
- One Piece Head Section: 15" x 27"(Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured Face/Nose Opening)
- One Piece Center Section: 22" x 27" (Raises 30 degrees and has a spring loaded lock that must be released befor ehte section will raise.)
- One Piece Foot Section: 39" x 27" (Raises 70 degrees.)