Isokinetics Inc.™ Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair - Black 52cm Ball - Free Pump
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The first weight bearing adjustable seat back exercise ball chair on the market!
The Isokinetics Inc.™ Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Chair is thefirst of its kind to include a weight bearing,adjustable seat back. Similar chairs’ seat backs are designed only to provide position guidance and balance assistance. With our seat back,you can lean back and relax, like in a regular office chair, or position it on your lower back to provide additional support, reinforcing a proper, upright sitting position.Isokinetics Inc.™ Ball Chairs are high quality products we bring direct to you from the manufacturer. No middleman means there is no need to pay more! And, we provide all of our chairs with a 1 year guarantee.
- Seat back adjustable by height and forward/backward position
- The seat back is designed to support your body weight like a regular office chair
- Includes a free 52cm exercise ball, with a free "no guess" ball measuring tape to determine proper inflation size
- Frame color: Black
- Includes a basic pump*
- 4 easy-roll wheels, 2 of which are lockable
- Illustrated exercise pamphlet
- Best fit is for people 5' to 5'11" tall
- 21"W x 22"D; seatback adjusts between 32" and 34"; a properly inflated ball tops (before sitting) out at 25"
- Weight limit, 300 lbs
- Weighs 14 pounds
- Some assembly required
- 1 year guarantee from Isokinetics Inc.
*A note about the free pump.
We provide a small pump for free for you to have a way to inflate your ball. However, exercise balls require a lot of air and it will take alot of pumping with the free pump. Even bicycle tire pumps can take along time (there's not much air in a bicycle tire).
So, you may want to consider purchasing at this time a high volume air pump, especially if you use exercise balls a lot or have other things you often inflate,like pool toys. These pumps push air on the up and down strokes and the higher volume ones can fill an exercise ball in a matter of minutes.