100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day return policy. Learn More
No Credit Card Needed
for online clinic orders. Details
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter. Learn More
Consumer Exercise and Therapy Products
Aquatic Exercise Equipment
- Back, Neck, and Seat Supports
- Balance & Stability Products
- Educational Products
- Exercise & Balance Products
- Exercise Balls and Ball Chairs
- Extremity Supports
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
- Hot and Cold Therapy
- Pain Relief
Pedal Exerciser - From $19.95
Wheelchairs/Walkers/Commodes/Canes/ Seat Lift/Shower Chair/ Seat Assist/ Reachers
Isokinetics Inc. Magnetic Pedal Exerciser - Black
One of our 6 quality Isokinetics Inc. pedal exercisers we bring direct to you from the manufacturer. No middleman means you save more.
Pedal exercisers offer an effective solution, providing a mechanism for achieving a biking-like workout without bulky equipment. Pedal exercisers are small enough to be kept and used at a desk, couch, or table. By allowing workouts in different places, the pedal exerciser allows the user to multitask as they can now accomplish other tasks while exercising. Additionally, by placing the pedal exerciser on the table, it can also be used for arm and hand workouts: something a traditional stationary bike cannot offer.
Benefits of Magnetic Resistance:
- Quiet - no gears grinding means less noise
- Smooth motion - arm and leg motion is liquid and carried forward by momentum
- Longer life - less internal mechanical interaction and wear on parts
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance system
- Fully automatic 5-function digital display
- Adjustable front feet for stability and storage
- Adjustable foot straps
- Includes Dycem Anti-Skid strips for added traction on hard surface floors
- Available in black or gray
- 1 year warranty from Isokinetics Inc.
- Regular shipping rates apply (we don't have "oversized item" charges)
A fully automatic 5-function digital display indicates the speed, time exercised, calories consumed, distance "traveled" and scan of all functions. The LCD Monitor will automatically begin displaying information when you start exercising, or if you press the Mode Button.
Specifically, the Mode button selects the following:
- DIST: accumulates the workout distance when starting the exercise
- CAL: calories you burn during your workout time
- SPEED: current speed (in Miles Per Hour) traveled during workout time
- SCAN: automatically scans through all the functions, and displays each briefly on the LCD Monitor
- TIME: accumulates the total duration of workout time
- RESET: Hold down the Mode Button for two seconds in order to reset all functions
- Total Height - 18" (top of digital display)
- Total Width - 15" (to outsides of pedals)
- Min Length - 16" (adjustable feet retracted)
- Max Length - 21" (adjustable feet extended)
- Cabinet width - 4"
- Cabinet height - 15" (from floor)
- Cabinet length - 15" (to outside knob)
- Weight - 18 lbs
See all Isokinetics pedal exercisers.
Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
- Just what I've been looking for., 1.19.2008
Reviewer: Georgia Henderson (Macomb, IL)
I ordered this product because the reviews of less expensive pedal exercisers said that they could become noisy with extended use. I had been looking for a form of exercise that would not aggravate my cervical injury and my neurologist said that this would be appropriate. The order processing and shipping was very good...I received the product in 4 business days. Customer service was helpful in providing my tracking information although I do wish that this information would be available online. I am so far very pleased with the product and would order from Isokinetics again.
- Fantastic!, 11.6.2007
Reviewer: Megan Godbold (Oakdale, MN)
I know this may be intended for older folks, but really, everyone should have one! (I'm an active 23 year-old) I had a cheaper friction model and I really enjoyed using it while watching TV and playing video games. Well after using it 2+ hours a day for a month it melted. So I decided that I liked doing it so why not invest in something that would last? I got this unit and I am amazed by how comfortable and quiet it is. My biggest concern was the resistance, but I was not let down at all! Though of course it could be harder, the max resistance is just enough to burn a bit and it doesn't hurt my knees so I'm happy. Great product!!!!!!
- Great and a Quiet Excerciser!, 7.1.2007
Reviewer: Amy Deliganis (Santa Ana, CA)
I've had this pedal exerciser for a month now and really love it! I did try the medium size one twice as this is the larger one and I will definitely say this one stays alot quieter and it really isn't that much bigger and is definitely worth the few extra dollars comparing the two. I really like this exerciser so much as it saves me from that extra time trying to go to the the gym in the morning or the cold or heat from the outside weather elements. I really like being able to be at home and either watch tv or a movie while exercising to take my mind off things and this is so very quiet for that. The digital reader appears to be quite accurate, though I am on medicine that lowers my heart rate I don't burn calories as fast as the average person which I wear a heart rate polar watch to keep track of those and my personalized heart rate target zone to stay in so that I burn the best amount of calories. I am also 5'3" and the pedals are at a good height in a regular chair with my shorter legs. This exercise pedaler is just wonderful for saving time and is so quiet, this company really worked with me and helped me a few times find the best one for me--I think well of the product and this company! AD in Ca
- For the Perfect Heart Surgery Recovery and Longer Life, 11.13.2006
Reviewer: steve weeks (jasper, GA)
This is a product that I bought for my cardiovasular workouts. Please look at it. I find it amazing, espcially for the price. Especially with free shipping. It took mine only 4days to arrive at my door in rural Georgia. Approved by the American Heart Assoc and my heart surgeon, I feel totally safe with it. As with any exercise program, please consult your doctor first. When I consulted with doctor and showed her information on this product, she ordered one for own personal use. What does that have to say about this product? I searched the Internet for 2 weeks before deciding on this product. The magnets, the warranty, the style and the price sold me. 3 weeks out of open-heart bypass surgery, I just finished my first workout of 20 mins. burning 250 calories and a heart rate of 133 BPM. Because of the magnets, it is totally noise-free and assembles in about 2 minutes!!! Isokinetics, Inc will send a wrench for assembley, batteries for the monitor, then your own your way to a healthier way of life. Again, please put your health first. No one else is going to do it for you. I am so fortunate that I found THIS product. S. E. Weeks