100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day return policy. Learn More
No Credit Card Needed
for online clinic orders. Details
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter. Learn More
Rehabilitation Equipment and Supplies
Balance/ Stability/ Proprioception
- Books, Video, Home Exercise Software
CLEARANCE - 40% OFF
- Clinic Furniture
- Cold/Compression Therapy Products
- Exercise/Rehabilitation Equipment
- Hand Therapy
- Hospital/Physician Office Supplies
- Physical Therapy Supplies
Range of Motion/Strength Measurement
Rebounders and Plyometric Sleds
- Special Supplies
- Supports and Pillows
Therapeutic Laser/Light Therapy
Traction Devices and Supplies
- Treatment and Massage Tables and Massage Accessories
- Whirlpools and Accessories
SciFit PRO1 Upper Body Ergometer with Adjustable Cranks & Swivel Seat- FREE DOCK TO DOCK SHIPPING
Adjustable Cranks & Swivel Seat
SCIFIT’s PRO1 is designed to provide the ultimate in upper body exercise, offering both cardio and strength. It is ideal for strengthening arms and shoulders while recruiting the core stabilizing muscles. The wide range of crank height and crank length adjustability provides the user with perfect bio-mechanical body positions for any exercise performed on the PRO1.
- Adjustable Head – adjusts 35” – 61”, accommodates users of all heights and allows exercise while seated, standing or for overhead exercise.
- Arm Cranks - Adjustable and reversible for greater range of movement and exercise variety.
- Versatile - seat is removable for standing exercise, or for use with a wheelchair, balance ball, or stabilizing disc.
- Wheelchair Platform - provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use and for standing exercise.
- Handles - scientifically designed to be 19 degrees from the vertical plane, for the most biomechanically correct and comfortable hand position.
- Standard Seat - features a low profile seat back to maximize torso rotation and features a 500 lb. user weight capacity.
- Iso-Strength - safe and effective, provides accommodating resistance through the entire range of motion.
- Bi-directional Resistance - aids in the recruitment of reciprocal muscle groups and reduces the risk of injury from muscle imbalance.
- Very low starting resistance - (5 watts) start and maintain program function at extremely low speeds and resistance.
- 200 Levels of Resistance - workload can be adjusted in .1 increments
There are no reviews for this product.
Write the first online review and share your thoughts with others.