Detecto 6550, Portable Wheelchair Scale, Digital, Folding Column, 1000 lb x .2 lb / 450 kg x .1 kg
FREE DOCK TO DOCK SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
This incredibly-popular lightweight scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale. Its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing entry from either side. The 6550's vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility and minimal storage space. The 6550's digital weight indicator is the industry’s most advanced, featuring serial, USB and optional Ethernet output, BMI calculation, yellow “quick keys” for basic weighing, and an easy-to-read LCD display. The digital weight indicator has an optional “auto-hold” setting that will hold a patient’s weight on the display screen even after the patient has moved off of the scale. The user can turn the “auto-hold” setting off and this will allow the weight to clear and go back to 0 as soon as the patient gets off of the scale.
- 1000 lb/450 kg Capacity
- 2-Way Easy Access Ramps
- Pushbutton and keypad tare for removing the wheelchair weight to display actual patient weight
- Hold/Release key to hold weight after leaving the scale
- BMI Calculation
- EMR/EHR Ready
- Interface with a PC or printer via serial, USB or optional Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet for EMR
- Patient ID Barcode Scanning: Send 14-digit patient ID to indicator for EMR/EHR records
- Integral Carrying Handle
- Integral Wheels Ease Transport
- Made in USA Quality
- OIML EC Class III Model Available
- Spacious Platform
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Optional
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb
- Platform Size: 30 x 32 in / 76 x 81 cm
- Keypad: 19 key, color coded, sealed membrane
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB and optional wired and Wi-Fi Ethernet
- Display Dimensions: 9.5 W x 6.6 H x 2.1 D in
- Power: Optional model MV1PWR AC adapter or 6 C batteries (Not Included)
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, max.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F
- Enclosure Construction: Steel and Aluminum
- Shipping Weight: 91 lb
- Display: 5 digit, seven segment, 7/8 inch high LCD weight digits