Bauerfeind LordoLoc Lumbar Back Brace Support
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
LordoLoc is suitable for use as a back support for the stabilization of the lumbar spine, for example in the event of chronic lumbar vertebral syndrome. The stabilizing orthosis with four 91/4" integral anatomically contoured flexible lightweight aluminum stays has a muscle-activating effect, relieves the spine and is very low-profile. The degree of stabilization can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support to the lower back.
- Facet syndrome
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Degenerative changes of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency (e.g. in osteoporosis
- LordoLoc is a lightweight stabilizing orthosis for the lumbar spine
- Elastic breathable product adapts itself to the anatomy
- Flexible stays integrated at the back for individual support for the affected area
- Additional elastic tension straps permit individual adjustable compression
- Thus variable adjustment of the stabilizing effect
- Boasts a compact design for maximum comfort