3pp® Arch Lift (Arch Support)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
- Soft, foam-lined strap will not slip or roll. The Arch Lift is thin enough to be worn in shoes or at night for relief of arch pain from Plantar Fasciitis, flat foot or metatarsalgia.
- Sewn-in arch pad contours to the foot to support flat foot or "fallen arches". Removable metatarsal pad can be added to relieve metatarsalgia or pain in the ball of the foot.
- Force adjustment strap allows the wearer to control how much force is applied to relieve pain from flat foot or Plantar Fasciitis.
- Hand or machine wash, air dry. Latex-free.
- One size fits most. Fits right or left foot.
- Moderate/moderate + control.
Caution: For those with diabetes or poor circulation, it is recommended that you discuss this splint with your health care provider to determine if it is appropriate for your condition.