Mediflow Waterbase Pillow
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Same as our Mediflow Down Plus Waterbase Pillow except with DuPont® polyester fiber padding.
Isokinetics Inc.'s 100% Satisfaction Policy applies to this pillow. While the vast majority of Mediflow water pillow buyers say it is the best pillow they ever slept on, a few do not. Make sure you try various water levels over several nights, even a half a cup of water can make a difference, and follow instructions to remove air from the water chamber. Take your time, we give you 30 days to return it.
The WATERBASE® design - clinically shown to reduce morning neck pain intensity, increase pain relief and improve quality of sleep. The only cervical pillow with peer-reviewed, published support of effectiveness. The patented Waterbase pillow gently adjusts to constantly support the head and neck in optimal posture. Your head floats over a thin layer of water for outstanding comfort, improved sleep quality and reduced neck pain and headaches.
When on the back, the Mediflow* waterbase cradles the neck with outstanding support in all directions. As you roll from back to side, the water instantly adjusts to maintain correct head and neck support with outstanding comfort. Fiberfill is also much more comfortable than foam.
*Also sold as the Chiroflow Pillow
- A layer of super-soft, hypoallergenic DuPontÂ® polyester fiber floats over top of the water layer and provides outstanding comfort
- A thermal insulator fully encases the water layer to prevent body heat from being drawn from the head, neck and shoulders. This is an essential component of the comfort of the pillow.
- Provides outstanding comfort and responsive support for the head and neck
- It continuously responds to changes in your sleeping position
- It adjusts to fit your shape
- The firmness can be personalized to your preferred comfort level
- A water pouch secured to the base of the pillow provides the responsive head and neck support
- Easy to follow instructions show how much water to add for soft, medium and firm support. Use ordinary tap water. No chemical additives are required
- 3-year warranty covering manufacturing defects