Bauerfeind MalleoTrain Ankle Support
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Bauerfeind’s® MalleoTrain ankle braces and supports are used to treat a sore ankle from an injury or surgery. It also relieves pain due to osteoarthritis and other health conditions.
Support your ankle, relieve pain and reduce swelling
The MalleoTrain ankle support reinforces the stability and strength of your ankle joint. With a special knit fabric that fits the natural shape of your ankle, the MalleoTrain brace delivers medical grade compression without hurting pressure points. It stabilizes the ankle and ligaments and improves circulation.
With every movement you make, two soft pads become active, massaging the ankle joint. Cushioned pads support the inner and outer ankle bones to reduce swelling and provide even more stability. MalleoTrain supports are easy to put on, do not slip, and sit firmly and comfortably in position.
Get back on your feet faster
The MalleoTrain support helps you every step of the way, quickly allowing you to walk again without ankle pain.
- Mild ankle sprains
- Mild instabilities
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle pain
- Ankle swelling
- The knitted design incorporates an anatomically contoured silicone insert behind each ankle bone.
- Silicone inserts leave ankle bones pressure-free and provide intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the ankle joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in pain relief, and the reduction of swelling and edema.
- The MalleoTrain promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization.
- The anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges of the ankle support to prevent constriction of circulation.
- The MalleoTrain is a lightweight, breathable knit that will not retain heat and is completely machine washable.