Core Neoprene Knee Sleeve
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Convenient slip-on support is great for edema or post-surgical effusion, mild ostheoarthritis and patellar tendinitis (jumper’s knee). High quality neoprene delivers uniform compression and warmth, promoting circulation and helping to reduce inflammation. Open patella has double padding surrounding kneecap for extra compression. Contoured, bilateral design. Available in S, M, L, XL.
Mild Sports Injury/Proprioceptive Awareness; Other
Knee Supports Benefit Options
- Sleeves: Are good for legs that are symmetrical.
- Open Closure: Are good for legs that are non-symmetrical.
- Braces with Adjustable Straps: Help control Patella posture and creates environment for rehab.
- Knee Cap
- Back Crease of Knee (Popliteal Fossa)
- Snug Fit Measurement: Devices are sized at a compressed fit.
- Measuring loose vs. skin tight can be 2-2 ½ inches.
- Knee Circumference
- Calf, Knee Cap, Thigh, Thigh Length
- Can be dictated by support used.
- Best fit is from sitting position with knee in slight bend.
- Pull sleeve on to the knee higher to the groin area.
- Fit the opening for knee cap slightly higher on the knee cap. Approximately the upper half of the knee cap. The tendency is to wear the support too low. When fitted, brace will slide down into proper position.
- Upper part of support should be higher to groin area. (braces have tendency to slip down so fit higher)
- Have patient sit down to check fitting.
- Upper part of the brace should not dig into groin area.
- Have patient demonstrate how to remove and apply device.
- Small 12” - 13”
- Medium 13” - 14”
- Large 14” - 15”
- X-Large 15” - 16”