Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Elastic Knee Brace
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Bauerfeind Genutrain P3 Elastic Knee Brace is an anatomically contoured knit that is breathable and stretches medially and laterally by 2 spiral stays on each side of the support. New and improved patellar tracking utilizing a new anatomically formed pad makes for a lightweight brace.
Medial adjustable correcting strap helps to protect the kneecap from drifting sideways and can be tightened to various degrees depending on the loading situation. Silicone insert is a specially shaped massage pad with high sides and new inward-facing silicone dots for exerting pain-relieving compression on Hoffa's fat pad.
This comfortable, lightweight support relieves knee pain and swelling during sports or everyday activities. The brace comes in three different colors, Titanium, Black and Nature color.
Treatment of following Knee Injuries and Conditions:
- Knee cap tracking problems (lateral tracking problems)
- Knee cap dislocation (or subluxation)
- Runners knee
- Tight IT band
- Patella femoral syndrome (or pain)
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
- GenuTrain P3 is an active knee support for improved patella control
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the knee
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation
- Innovative knit in the popliteal region prevents bunching or pinching
- Three dimensional knit with covered patella avoids window edema, yet keeps pressure off knee cap
- Two Medial and lateral stainless steel stays keep the support from rolling or bunching
- Comfortable, lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable
- The viscoelastic pad incorporates corrective tensioning
- The external compression accelerates the re-absorption of edema and effusions
- Supports proprioception and thus improves muscular stabilization of the knee
- The shaped insert with its corrective tensioning counteracts patellar shifting
- Intermittent compression exerted by pad on soft tissues supports tissue metabolism