Bauerfeind SacroLoc Lower Back Brace Support
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support can provide the correct support for sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
The Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support is low profile and provides support to the lower back at the iliac-sacral joints (where the tail bone meets the pelvis). SacroLoc can help alleviate acute pain that can come from sitting or standing too long. It provides stabilization and relief to the pelvis area through the tension straps and the inelastic knit fabric. It also provides a friction massage to the muscles and ligaments to improve circulation and improve muscle tone.
- IS joint syndrome
- IS joint arthrosis
- IS joint instability
- IS joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing IS joint blockages
- And myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis adduktoren)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life
- Unobtrusive - can be worn under clothing
- Anatomically designed for highly secure positioning with every movement
- Inelastic knit fabric provides stabilization to the pelvis and ileosacral joint
- Where the tail bone meets the pelvis
- Tension straps increase stabilization and can be individually adjusted for strain relief
- Two-part friction pad with massage knobs provides a friction massage
- Promotes circulation and improves muscle tone