Bioskin Vector Back Brace & Support for Back Sprains & Strains
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Vector offers a fast solution to lower lumbar pain helping so you can maintain an active lifestyle. The mechanical pulley system includes gliding rollers for effortless compression to the lower spine giving immediate relief.
When you pull the handles, the lumbar panel is drawn forward and provides targeted support for an immediate solution to your back pain. The back panel can also be adjusted to the right or left so you can control the precise focus of the compression. Unlike other braces that cinch the sides of the body like a tight corset, the Vector is designed to apply comfortable compression directly to the muscles that support the spine while allowing you to participate in normal activities such as walking, bending over or standing for long periods of time.
Also, the Vector offers the addition of heat/cold therapy for soothing relief. The gel pad can be heated in the microwave or cooled in the freezer and then slides directly into the lumbar panelís pouch.
With such a slim profile, the Vector can be worn over your clothing or hidden under a jacket.
The Bioskin Vector Back Brace helps treat these injuries:
- Back Sprains and Strains
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Syndrome
- Herniated Discs
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Strains
- Lumbosacral Strains
- Slipped Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Immediate back pain relief
- Low-profile design
- Slim front support panel
- Targeted compression
- Includes one hot/cold gel pad
- Bi-lateral pulley system
- Ergonomic hand pulls
Step By Step Instructions
- Position the hand pulls – Before putting on the Vector, ensure that both hand pulls are retracted all the way back on the side panels. This allows for better compression when you engage the cinching mechanism.
- Wrap the belt around your waist – With your right hand, hold the end with the black Velcro® hook. With your left hand, lay the left panel against your stomach, then press the right panel on top of the left. Belt should be snug, not tight.
- Apply compression – Grasp both of the hand pulls and pull forward while tightening your abdominal muscles. Press the hand pulls firmly against the belt to attach.
- Instructions for hot/cold gel pad – The foam pad on the lumbar panel includes a pouch to hold the hot/cold gel pads. After heating or freezing a gel pad, insert it into the pouch and wear as directed above. TO HEAT: Place the gel pad flat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. Heat until warm, not hot. Heat will discharge in 20-30 minutes. TO FREEZE: Place the gel pad flat in the freezer for at least an hour. Cold will discharge in 15-20 minutes.