Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Post-traumatic tarsal sinus syndrome
Torn ankle ligaments
Postoperative ligament protection
Instability of the subtalar joint
Permanent stabilization for chronic instability of the upper/lower ankle where surgery is contraindicated
- Treats torn ankle ligaments by providing support to the ankle in a neutral position along with a tall shell to provide necessary rigidity and prevention of ankle supination movement.
- Provides ankle support for the prevention of abnormal load situations in the upper & lower ankle.
- For postoperative protection after ligamental suturing or reconstruction.
- Y-shaped tape design enhances the anti-supinatory mechanical stabilization in terms of tilting and forward movements of the talus - effective even with extreme varus loads.
- The Bauerfeind CaligaLoc has a raised heel section that takes strain off the lateral malleolar ligaments.
- CaligaLoc's unique design features allows it to be worn 24/7, both as a support splint inside regular shoes, and also at night (or shoeless) as a postural splint.