PepIn Advantrode White Foam Electrotherapy Electrodes for Back Therapy
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
For use in the physical therapy clinic, training room, chiropractic clinic, or by patients at home.
Pepin Manufacturing Electrotherapy electrodes are used at home with a TENS, Muscle Stim, IFC or in a clinical setting with an electrotherapy stimulation machine to provide pain relief. The electrodes are placed directly on the skin and are used to deliver a current to a specific area of the body as an alternative to pain medication. These electrodes or sticky pads are easy to remove and when stored properly can be re-used for several treatments. Many therapist recommend electrotherapy to help manage and treat pain related to fibromyalgia, sciatica, TMJ, chronic back pain, bursitis, radiculopathy and more.
Pepin offers Ultra High Performance electrodes that utilize an uniquely-applied conductive pure silver layering system and specially designed pure copper lead wires with dispersive lug heads to achieve best-in-class electrical dispersion and conductivity to maximize patient comfort. ADVANTRODE Â® ELITE electrodes are offered in a variety of flexible, durable topcoat materials: White Foam, Tan Tricot, Tan Spunlace, White Spunlace and Cool Blue. The expanded selections in different sizes, shapes and hydrogels provide you and your customers the freedom to choose the most effective electrodes for maximum treatment results.
- Uniquely designed Dual layer of adhesive hydrogel enhances
the performance, offering ultimate patient comfort. Our premium hydrogel strengthens and increases the life of each electrode resulting in maximum reusability.
- A layer of Pure Silver (Ag) is uniquely bonded to a layer of conductive carbon film for reduced impedance, greater conductivity and uniform current dispersion. The combination of these high quality materials prevents "hot spots" to ensure patient comfort.
- Extra long 4.5" Lead Wires with tin coated copper strands for the lowest impedance on the market. A dispersive lug head helps to prevent wire pull-out.
- Available in Many Size and Shapes along with several choices of Flexible and Durable Topcoat Materials.
- Low Profile Design maximizes flexibility, allowing the electrode to conform to body contours.
- The AdvanTrode line of electrodes are manufactured with State-of-the-Art Computerized Technology to ensure precision and quality in every electrode.
- Made in the USA.
PMI Electrode Current Dispersion
- The unique manufacturing processes and material used in PMI electrodes provide a uniform current dispersion throughout the desired treatment site of picture each electrode. This uniform current dispersion eliminates “hot spots” and provides the maximum treatment to the entire electrode surface.
- A leading brand electrode and a PMI electrode are placed on a “Current Dispersion Meter”. An electrical current is passed through each electrode for a period of 60 seconds. The electrical voltage output is identical for each electrode. Results are shown at right.
- The PMI electrode displays optimal current dispersion while the leading brand treats less than 50% of the surface, mainly where the wire is placed.