Phoenix Extended Outrigger for Hand Therapy
The Phoenix Extended Outrigger is used for radial nerve palsy extension splinting. The palmar surface of the hand is open for functional activity. If extensor muscle function returns, this design assists use of weak muscles.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to attach
- Dimensions: W: 4" x L: 10"
- Slotted wheels make both lateral and proximal-distal adjustment easy
- One contoured dorsal outrigger wire
- Four pre-tied finger slings
- Four slotted pulleys
- One thumb nut/rubber band post
- One 5/64" hex wrench