Gel Mate Silicone Gel Sheet
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Gel Mate is a medical grade silicone gel sheet for scar management.
Gel Mate silicone gel sheeting is self adherent on one side and backed by an anti-microbial (bacteria resistant) cloth that glides under clothing on the other.
- Medical grade silicone gel sheeting helps to flatten and soften raised scars and may prevent formation of hypertrophic (thickened) or Keloid scars.
- Silicone gel sheets help improve the color and appearance of new or mature scars.
- Only silicone gel sheeting applies long-term light pressure on scars, unlike rub-on gels or creams. Silicone gel has also been shown to add a hydrating effect to the scar and surrounding skin that helps in increasing mobility and faster healing.
- Silicone gel sheeting is reported to reduce the itching and discomfort experienced when scars begin to heal.
- Individually packaged sheets include a measurement grid on the back to determine the amount of sheeting issued or to document progress as the scar reduces in size.
Instructions: Gel Mate silicone gel sheet is available in two sizes: 4" x 6" and 2.5" x 5". Trim to a size slightly larger than the scar.