HOME RANGER 240 Shoulder Pulley for Range of Motion of the Shoulder
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Original Home Ranger 240 shoulder pulley comes with standard plastic handles and over-the-door strap.
- Developed by a practicing physical therapist, the Home Ranger was the first web-strap over-the-door shoulder pulley on the market
- A low cost, simple-to-use device, the Home Ranger helps increase and maintain range of motion in all planes of shoulder motion
- Used in the home, it allows patients to increase the gains made in the clinic and helps speed the recovery process
Sure Track Pulley®
- Patented design with a "fender" around the pulley assures that the rope never disengages so patients can perform interruption free exercises.
- The durable, self-lubricating, nylon pulley eliminates annoying squeaks, messy metal residue or snags that cause rope degradation.
Web-Strap with Rubber Head
- The Home Ranger is the first shoulder pulley to use a door anchoring web strap.
- During manufacturing the tip of the web strap is doubled over, enlarged with a solid filling then dipped and sealed in a rubber coating. This non-slip feature increases safety when straps are used over a door or with the Web-Slide Exercise Rail. This tip is made specifically to not flatten and pull through the Exercise Rail anchor slots.
- The Web-Strap can be placed over the top or along the side of any standard door allowing for a greater range of exercise elevations and positions.
Positive Reinforcement Rope
- Rope is marked at intervals so patients and therapists can gauge progress. As gains become obvious, compliance is increased.
- Custom braided, 86" long rope will not fray, flatten or unravel with repeated use.
Santoprene® Ergonomic Handles
- The firm handles are custom molded in the shape of a closed fist. Beware of soft rubber imitations that don't maintain ergonomic shape
- Increases comfort and effectiveness
- Latex free
Full Color Packaging and Exercise Booklet
- Full color exercise booklet with step-by-step instructions for 11 basic shoulder exercises
- These exercises correspond with the exercises on the Home Ranger Shoulder Exercises poster (#243) and the Home Ranger Prescription Pad. Use of these pieces together increases patient understanding, comfort level and compliance.