Kimberly Clark Surgical Gown, Towel, Sterile for hospitals, labs, clinics
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Kimberly-Clark ULTRA Surgical Gowns are used in Hospitals, Labs, Clinics & provide Level 3 liquid barrier in zones A, B, and C. For surgical gowns, the critical zones are, at a minimum, the front area of the gown from chest to knees (area A) and the sleeves from the cuff to above the elbow (area B). The standard requires that the entire front of a surgical gown (Areas A, B, and C) provide a liquid barrier of at least Level 1. The back of the gown (area D) may be non-protective.
- ULTRA SMS fabric
- Raglan sleeves
- Adjustable neckline with yellow neck binding - hook and loop
- Book fold
- Fluid resistance: barrier protection to prevent blood strikethrough and fluid contamination
- Provides AAMI Level 3 Liquid Barrier Protection in the Critical Zones
- Expected fluid contact: Low to moderate
- Flame Resistance: Meets NFPA Class I
- Abrasion Resistance: Meets ASTM D4966
- Lint and abrasion resistance: reduces the risk of lint contamination in the wound and related post-operative complications
- With towel