Rocker Board by Thera-Band for Balance Exercises
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Rocker Board provides uni-directional challenge, allowing for one plane of instability at a time, while the Wobble Board provides multi-planar challenge, meaning multiple planes of instability for the most challenging training.
Supplied in molded plastic, both products feature a sensory stimulation surface on the top, a light weight product design, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom that resists slipping on smooth floors.
Each Rocker Board and Wobble Board comes with an illustrated instruction guide with over 37 exercises.
Weight limit for each board is 300 lbs.
Thera-BandŽ Rocker and Wobble Boards offer an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions. The square Rocker Board and round Wobble Board provide the higher end of the Thera-Band System of Progressive Balance Training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications.
In addition, balance training using these boards can be integrated with other resistance and balance products, including Thera-Band Resistance Bands and Tubing , Exercise Station, Soft Weights, and FlexBarŽ (each sold separately).
See all our Balance Products
- Durable and lightweight Made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top and an anti-kid surface on the bottom
- Offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface, facilitates rehab, post-rehab conditioning, sports and fitness applications
- Allows for one, controlled plane of instability at a time
- Comes with illustrated instruction guide with over 37 exercises
- Great for integrating with other resistance and balance products like TheraBand Resistance Bands and Tubing, Soft Weights, or FlexBar
13 1/8" x 14" with a 30 degree angle of deflection