Chattanooga Group ColPaC Chilling Units - Model C-5
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Large capacity and faster chilling time means your patients will never have to wait for a ColPaC. The ColPaC Chilling Units help you keep pace throughout a busy day.
The refrigeration system of the ColPaC Chilling Unit has been adjusted, tested and calibrated to chill the ColPaCs to a temperature between 10 and 21 degrees F (-6 C to -12 C), which tests and observations have shown to be the optimum temperature range. No plumbing required, simply plug into a standard electrical outlet.
- Closed-cell foam insulation for efficiency
- Drain valve for easy cleaning and defrosting
- Stainless steel, welded construction for long life
- Heavy-duty compressor for more efficient cooling
- Specially designed interior chilling coils cool packs faster
- 3" (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters for silent, friction-free movement of mobile units
- UL listed (120 Volt)
- 1 year warranty
Product Weight: 65 lb (74 kg)
Shipping Weight: 190 lb (86 kg)