Thermophore Moist Heating Pad - Manual Switch
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Thermophore Moist Heating Pad Units are one of the most popular sources of therapeutic heat in the home. The hot packs are:
- Moist heat is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat better than air. The Thermophore Hot Pack has an outer fleece blend cover that draws humidity from the air and retains it. Then when the heat is turned on, the moisture is forced out of the fleece blend and onto the treated area.
- A special "on" switch gives you complete control of the high temperature to tolerance; and should you fall asleep, your grip on the switch relaxes and the heat automatically turns off.
- You can do it yourself. Simply rest in a comfortable position, place the Thermophore Hot Pack directly on the skin, build up heat quickly, and maintain it as high as you are able to tolerate for 15-30 minutes.
- The Thermophore Hot Pack is available in four sizes, so you simply select the pack to fit the area to be treated. For example, you may choose the "Standard" size for the low back and the "Petite" for the neck.
- Arthritis or Rheumatism
- Chronic back or neck pain
- Muscle spasms
- Sports injuries
- Strained muscles or ligaments
- Product Size: 14" x 27"
- Recommended Dosage/Usage: 15 to 20 minutes per use
- Max Temperature: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Electrical Specifications: 120 Volts; 150 Watts - 60Hz
- Warranty: One Year