SciFit Pro2 Total Body Exerciser w/Adj Cranks, Tall Back/Fixed Seat
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
PRO2® Total Body Exerciser
The SCIFIT PRO2 is the industry’s most versatile rehab tool. The PRO2 offers upper body, lower body or total body exercise. Developed by rehabilitation professionals, adaptability makes the PRO2 the choice for physical therapy or total body wellness. Its effectiveness means therapists can treat more patients in less time. Its sophisticated program options make documenting functional outcome easy. The PRO2 offers the versatility to meet the needs of the full spectrum of clients.
- Bi-directional movement and resistance.
- Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with the largest wattage range in the industry, starting at 6 watts.
- 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance.
- Fixed, recumbent seat moves fore and aft with 500 lb user weight capacity.
- Removable seat for wheelchair access. Accessories available.
- True adjustable step-through design, allowing all users full access and ease of entry.
- Adjustable upper and lower cranks for greater range of movement, variety and custom fit.
- All in one exerciser: Upper body, lower body or total body.
- Knee to elbow movement provides core exercise for total body wellness.
- Upper and lower cranks are dependant allowing individuals to use passive assistance.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
Intelli-Fit Features and Programs
- 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
- Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Hill Profiles, Random Profiles, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Heart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Stress Test and Fit-Quik™.
- Administrative mode: includes 6 user defined languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
- Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
- Power Burst - 8 second burst of Iso-Strength. Available on all programs except: Heart- Fit Test/Training, Power-Fit Test/Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength and Stress Test.
- Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
- Download results to USB flash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your work-out will be copied in a text file for saving and printing.
- Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, RPM, calories, distance/miles, level, watts and MET’s with two change view screens.
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
- Adjustable console angle to accommodate users at all positions.
- USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
- Overall Dimensions: 61”L x 30 “ W x 62” H
- Weight of unit: 223 lbs pre packaged
- Shipping Dimensions and weight: 68”x32”x64” 268 lbs (Skid only) - 68 5/8” X 32 1/2” X 67 9/16” 303 lbs (boxed)
- Maximun user weight: 500 lbs
- Self Generating with auto recharge battery backup.
- Low voltage AC adapter included.