Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Bellavita is the lightest bath lift on the market weighing only 20.5 lbs. This Bath Lifter by Drive Medical was designed with the assistance of healthcare professionals. It is excellent for standard or deeper model bath tubs. At a minimum sitting position of 2.3", it is the lowest bath lift on the market. The comfortable padded backrest can recline up to 50 degrees at the seat's lowest position - Another market best. The water-tight hand control floats in water, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. Two-piece construction makes this lift easy to assemble and disassemble for transport, and tool-free setup ensures simple installation and operation. The back folds for space-saving storage. Washable hygienic covers are available in white, blue or grey, and hygienic cutaway and slim-line profile make handling a cinch. This product comes standard with four quick-release suction cups providing an anti-slip base for added safety and security. In addition to all the special features, the lift includes several additional options for your convenience. An option for two additional suction cups offers the potential for even further security and headrest for additional comfort. The product can withstand a weight capacity of 300 pounds.<
- The lightest bath lift on the market at only 20.5 lbs.
- At 2.3" the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available
- Seat height reaches a record 18.8"
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- The backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees at its lowest position
- Completely tool free set up makes it easy to install and operate
- The completely water tight hand control floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing
- The easy to use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the Hand Control
- Two piece construction makes the lift easy to assemble/disassemble for transport
- When not in use, back easily folds down for space-saving storage
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey
- Hygienic cutaway and slim line profile for easy handling
- Built in safety controls
- 4 quick release suction cups with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base
- Headrest available as an optional extra
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position): 32.6".
- Overall Width (seat including side flaps): 27.5".
- Seat (Width): 13.7".
- Seat (Depth): 16.5".
- Seat (Length): 22.4".
- Sitting Height: 2.3"-18.8".
- Backrest (Height): 25.1".
- Backrest (Width): 14.1".
- Backrest Reclines: 50 deg..
- Base Plate (Width): 22".
- Total Weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs.