SciFit AC5000 Treadmill
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The AC5000 treadmill features low starting speeds, large user capacity, and a comfortable walking surface. The powerful 3-HP AC motor provides durability and a smooth, comfortable feel.
- Large Belt - generous 22” x 62” walking surface.
- Extra Wide Standing Platforms – provide added stability.
- Maintenance Free Deck - never needs to be lubricated, plus long lasting belt.
- Side Handrail Switches - for easy speed and elevation adjustment.
- Slow Starting Speed: .3 mph.
- Speed Range: .3 to 12 mph.
- Electronic Elevation: 0% to 15% is adjustable in .5 increments.
- Full Side Handrails - optional.
- Low starting speed at only .1 and ranges up to 12 mph with speed adjustable in only .1 increments.
- Elevation ranges from 0%-15% adjustable in .5 increments.
- Side handrail switches to adjust speed and elevation allowing the user multiple areas for easy adjustment.
- Maintenance-free, shock absorbing deck. The 2-ply belt with special carbon fibers woven into the fabric and spaced evenly apart to dissipate static electricity.
- 3 HP AC motor with variable frequency torque vector drive system.
- Generous walking surface of 22”x62”.
- Dual emergency stop with safety clip and button by the console.
- Extended handrails optional.
- 550 lb. user weight capacity.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
Intelli-Fit Features and Programs
- 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
- Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate (chest strap must be used), 7 pre-programmed elevation profiles, 7 pre-programmed speed profiles.
- Administrative mode: includes 6 user defined languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
- Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
- Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
- Download exercise results to USB " ash drive. Simply plug your USB key in the Fit-Key slot and your workout will be copied in a text file for saving and printing.
- Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, speed, elevation, calories, distance in miles, pace, ascent (ft.) and METs.
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
- USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
- Overall Dimensions: 89”L x 34 “ W x 63” H
- Weight of unit: 458 lbs pre packaged
- Shipping Dimensions and weight (add 25lbs if purchasing extended handrails):
-89”x34”x70” 500 lbs (Skid only)
-89 X 34” X 70” 500 lbs (Boxed)
- Maximum user weight: 550 lbs
- 110v standard; 220v optional
- Electrical requirements: dedicated 15 amp circuit, grounded.