Chattanooga Group Portable TENS Unit - Intelect TENS - Digital
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
This lightweight and portable TENS unit is a medical device which can help to reduce pain and discomfort. It utilizes low electric-current to stimulate muscle nerves to achieve the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain, post-traumatic and post-surgical pain.
- BURST Mode: The burst mode provides a "burst" of seven pulses. There are two bursts that are delivered per second. Positive pulse and negative pulse are delivered continuously at fixed 100 Hz. Pulse width are adjustable from 50-300us
- NORMAL Mode: The Normal mode produces a continuous train of impulses. The stimulation parameters are not automatically interrupted nor varied in any way. In this mode, the pulse rate (from 2 to ISOHz) and pulse width (from 50 to 300us) are fully adjustable. The normal mode is quite versatile because it may be applied with a variety of rate and width settings.
- MRW (Modulated Rate and Width) Mode: The pulse rate and width are automatically varied in a cycle to produce a pleasant, massage-like sensation. It's believed that nerves can become accustomed to, or "accommodated" to the same electrical stimulus after a period of time and thus would require increasing the intensity to further block the pain. The Modulation mode offers different electrical stimulation, thus preventing nerve accommodation so less intensity is required for long and effective treatment. In this mode, during the beginning of 0.5 sec. period, the WIDTH is decreased to 50% of its original setting, and during the next 0.5 sec. period, the RATE is decreased to 50% of its original setting. Therefore, the total cycle time is I second.
- SD (Strength Duration) Mode: Strength-Duration modulation consists of alternating modulated intensity and pulse width, so the intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The stimulation intensity is modulated to 62.5% maximum of setting (width equal to setting). The pulse width is modulated to 67% of setting (intensity equal to setting). Total cycle time is 6 seconds. Pulse rate (from 2-15OHz) and pulse width (from 50-300us) are fully adjustable.
- Bi-Pulse Mode: Delivers 4 pulses per second to Channel I (i.e. the pulse rate of Channel I is fixed at 4 Hz) while delivering 100 pulses per second to Channel 2 (i.e. the pulse rate of Channel 2 is fixed at 100 Hz). Stimulation is burst on for 1.0 second, then off for 1.0 second. Pulse width (from 50-300us) is fully adjustable.
- Dual independent channels
- Adjustable frequency and pulse duration parameters
- Digital unit features 5 modes: Burst, Normal, Modulated Rate and Width, Strength Duration and Bi-Pulse (see descriptions below)
- Adjustable timer
- Easy-to-read LCD display and convenient digital controls
- Acrylic cover for top controls
- Attached battery cover that never gets lost
This Package Includes:
- Set of lead wires
- Package of Dura-Stick II self-adhesive electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Operations manual
- Convenient carrying case
Customers Also Bought
Hand Exercisers Eggsercizer - Color Coded - Progressive Resistance - Standard Size Hand Exerciser Click here for price!