PowerPlay Cold Compression Therapy Kit Hip Wrap for pain & swelling relief
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
PowerPlay Standard Kit includes one PowerPlay Hip Wrap, and everything you need to get started with the most convenient, portable cold and compression therapy. The PowerPlay Hip Wrap works great for Hemiarthroplasty, hip resurfacing, pain management, sprains, strains or fractures, hip replacements, bursitis. The PowerPlay Hip Wrap is used by Physical Therapist and Athletic Trainers making it ideal for patients recovering from Hemiarthroplasty or hip pain.
Designed to combine the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression and cold therapy. This premium wrap is ideal for post-surgical application or as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program to reduce edema, pain and even help reduce Hip Replacement surgery time. Use with the PowerPlay™ and the contoured reusable gel pack to combine the benefits of intermittent pneumatic compression with cold therapy.
Manufactured from plush foam laminate with Velcro closure tabs, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel. To clean, hand wash in warm water with mild soap and air-dry. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Weighs approximately one pound for the ultimate in portability and convenience
- Provides 4-8 hours of continuous battery use
- Features three ports for both cold and compression therapy—treat one to three athletes at a time
- Operates with simple one-touch technology
- Allows for three pressure settings from (50mmHg to 70 mmHg)
- Intermittent, sequential compression pushes distal to proximal to move edema and swelling out of joints and muscles
- Each site wrap includes one gel pack and optional insert for adding ice
- Priced far below other cold compression machines — allows you to purchase multiple units at the price of one competitive product
- Travels conveniently between sporting events and home
- Compression therapy and cold therapy Aid in RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) anywhere with no mess
- Provides the ﬂexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three athletes
- Accelerates the removal of lactic acid following high-intensity exercise
- Reduces severity and duration of exercise—induced muscle injury and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Improves circulation to reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue
- Provides cold therapy and compression therapy in one convenient solution and without worry about pressure or temperature extremes