Roscoe Medical CX4 InTENSity 4-Channel Electrotherapy and Ultrasound Combination System
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The InTENSity CX4 is an advanced combination four-channel electrotherapy and ultrasound system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design. Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding
clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
• Electrotherapy waveform rationale
• Appropriate parameter settings
• Electrode placement guide
• Ultrasound applicator recommendations
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use. The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination with ultrasound or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously. The ergonomically designed 5 cm2 sound head provides for an excellent ERA. In addition, the InTENSity CX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to three patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with a touchscreen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic & Asymmetrical Biphasic), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage of up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed and Continuous Modes
- Ergonomically designed 5 cm2 sound head for excellent ERA during treatments (1 cm2 sound head optional)
- Low BNR ratio of 5:1
- Ultrasound Amplitude can be toggled between w and w/cm2
- Sound head coupling feature
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- Three-year warranty