Relief Pak Heating Unit 6 Pack Capacity, Stationary, with 3 Standard, 2 Oversize, 1 Neck, Packs
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Relief PakŪ Heating Unit 6-Pack Capacity effectively heats moist heat packs up to 170 degrees in an insulated hot water bath. Insulated design keeps heat from dispersing out of the unit, allowing it to retain heat. It is made from durable stainless steel that's perfect for high traffic clinics and its compact stationary design allows it to easily sit on a countertop. This heating unit features adjustable temperature control and a glowing orange light illuminates when the unit has reached its desired temperature. It is best to use moist heat packs at 160? for best results. An on/off switch glows green when the unit is in use. This unit has a 6-pack capacity that can heat up to 6 moist heat packs. A removable plug set comes with this 110V unit. A set of 3 standard, 2 oversized, and 1 neck sized Relief PakŪ HotSpotŪ Moist Heat Packs come with this unit. These heat packs are reusable and can maintain therapeutic heat for up to 30 minutes. 6-Pack Capacity, Stationary, with Packs
- all units, including 4 & 6 pack versions, are insulated
- insulation prevents unit exterior from becoming too hot and causing burns
- heats moist heat packs in a water bath up to 170° F - use at 160° F for best results
- on/off switch illuminates green when unit is on
- heating light glows orange when unit is warming to desired temperature
- available with either 110V or 220V
- comes with removable plug set
- made from durable stainless steel for use in high-traffic clinics