Stonehaven Medical Traction Table -Balance Electric High Low Complete Traction Package
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Stonehaven Medical’s Balance Traction Agility Model BAL 2050 is comprised of a heavy-duty metal frame with weight capacity of 500 lbs (227 kgs) . Two of the four sections are designed to slide and can be locked in place with a friction free locking mechanism with a spring to control the proper tension required. The back and head section raise and lower. A flexion stool and traction head platform are provided and the platform is designed to mount traction devices, provided by others. An elongated breathing hole and a dual sided cushion face plug are provided. The height of the table is adjusted with hands free, foot operated levers from a minimum height of 18” (47 cm) to a maximun height of 36” (91 cm), making this ADA compliant. Four Hospital Grade casters are a standard feature at no additional expense.
Traction package includes:
- Gas Struts, hand lever activated, providing smooth adjustment at moveable top sections
- Cushion width of 28” (71 cm) x length of 89” (224 cm)
- Dual foot lever retractable heavy-duty hospital grade casters (4)
- FDA/UL/CSA/CE listed with hospital grade electrical cord and 3-prong plug
- ADA Compliant (see IRS, Section 44 or tax consultant regarding tax credit allowance)
- Frame designed for patient assisted lift accessibility, for ease of patient transfer
- Cushions secured to the heavy-duty metal frame with an integral T-Nut Bolt assembly
- Hands free, foot operated up/down elevation levers
- Flexion stool and traction head platform are provided