Total Gym Power Tower Closed Chain Plyometric Exercise System w/ Clinical Package
FREE DOCK TO DOCK SHIPPING
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Total Gym Power Tower recreates and strengthens the way your body executes daily physical activities and stores those functions in your muscle memory. Delivering the optimum functional training experience, Total Gym PowerTower works multiple muscle groups together challenging proprioception and core stabilizers by integrating multi-plane movement and unrestricted range of motion in nearly every exercise. This allows you to train more productively. The result is full-body conditioning though the fitness continuum from early post-injury to high performance training.
The incline plane design with incremental calibrated load adjustment, rolling glideboard and dynamic arm cable system makes it easy to begin at the user’s ability level, and allows the exercise specialist to create goal specific training.
Yielding outstanding results at every level—for the beginning exerciser to the elite athlete, Total Gym serves more than 24 million commercial customers every year with excellence in product design and functionality. The Total Gym brand is trusted to deliver the desired results.
|Benefits for the individual exerciser:||Training applications and biomechanics:|
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Adjustable glide board promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations.
- Automatic rail locks allow for explosive plyometric jumping.
- Multiple center-pulley attachment points double arm-cable load and increase lower extremity ROM.
- LAT bars promote line-of-pull specificity for arm-cable exercises.
- Includes workout DVD.
- More than 200 exercises and variations from resistance training to Pilates.
- Resistance - 1% to 72% of body weight.
Rehab Essentials Package Includes:
Closed Chain Platform For early closed-chain functional movement patterns in a partially loaded environment. BAPS Adapter Provides attachment point for Biomechanical Ankle Platform System (BAPS board). Slide Distance Regulator Provides control and safety by enabling you to set the rolling distance of the glideboard. Squat Handle Bar Provides a solid handhold during squat exercises.
- Closed Chain Platform
- BAPS Adapter
- Provides attachment point for Biomechanical Ankle Platform System (BAPS board).
- Slide Distance Regulator
- Provides control and safety by enabling you to set the rolling distance of the glideboard.
- Leg Pulley System
- Leg Pulley SystemEngage a full complement of leg exercises covering the entire spectrum of resistance training.
- Squat Handle Bar
- Provides a solid handhold during squat exercises.
- SCRUNCH Accessory
- Stretch, strengthen, and stabilize the entire core for targeted abdominal strengthening.
- Weight Bar
- Add additional standard weight plates to achieve greater weight resistance.
- Press Bar
- For military-style press exercises with two grips.
- Dip Bars
- Perform dips in an isolated plane.