Armedica Electric High Low Traction/Decompression Tables - AM-450 Traction Table
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Six Piece Top Section: 27" x 76"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 37"
- Width: 27"
- Length Upholstered Top: 76"
- Length Overall: 99"
- Three Piece Head Section: Center- 15" x 13" Arm Rest- 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees.
- Contoured Face/Nose Opening
- Thoracic Section: 17 1/2" x 27"
- Center Section: 10" x 27"
- Foot Section: 33" x 27" Raises 80 degrees
- Capacity: 400lbs.