Exercise Ball Office Chair - Black 52cm Ball - Adjustable Back
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Original Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Office Chair
When Isokinetics Inc. introduced the Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Office Chair in 2010, it was the first of its kind to include a weight bearing adjustable seat back like those found on quality office chairs. Regular exercise/balance ball chairs' seat backs are designed only to provide position guidance and balance assistance, but with our seat back, you can lean back and relax, like in a regular office chair, or position it on your lower back to provide additional support, reinforcing a proper, upright sitting position.
Exercise ball chairs provide a different sitting experience than regular chairs. They encourage you to sit up straighter. Many people report that sitting on an exercise ball while at home or work promotes flexibility, coordination, motor skills, core strengthening and balance. And many people are surprised to find they simply prefer them over traditional chairs.
It may take time before your body becomes accustom to sitting on an exercise ball. You may need to try different ball pressures until you find the level you prefer. Start by using it 10 to 15 minutes a day and gradually work your way up. If you have had back problems or injuries, make sure to consult your physician or therapist first.
*A note about the free pump.
We provide a small pump for free for you to have a way to inflate your ball. However, exercise balls require a lot of air and it will take a lot of pumping with the free pump. Even bicycle tire pumps can take along time (there's not much air in a bicycle tire).
So, you may want to consider purchasing at this time a high volume air pump, especially if you use exercise balls a lot or have other things you often inflate,like pool toys. These pumps push air on the up and down strokes and the higher volume ones can fill an exercise ball in a matter of minutes.
Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Office Chair Features:
- Seat back adjustable by height and forward/backward position
- The seat back is designed to support your body weight like a regular office chair
- Comes standard with 4 office size 60mm (2.5") wheels versus 50mm (2") wheels used by our competitors. Larger wheels are quieter and make for a smoother rolling experience.
- Two of the 4 wheels have locks (we recommend placing them in the rear so you don't accidentally lock them)
- Includes a 52cm exercise ball, with a free "no guess" ball measuring tape to determine proper inflation size
- Two frame heights: Regular or Tall Boy. Please carefully read descriptions for estimated sitting heights before you choose
- Frame color: Black
- Includes a basic, starter pump
- Illustrated exercise pamphlet
- 21"W x 22"D; seat back adjusts between 32" and 34"; a properly inflated ball tops out (before sitting) at 25.5"
- Weight limit, 300 lbs
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Some assembly required
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, to the original owner
Standard Height Exercise Ball Chair Frame Specifications
- Weight Limit - 300lbs
- 21"W x 22"D; seat back adjusts between 32" and 34"; a properly inflated ball tops out (before sitting) at 23.5"
- Weighs 16 pounds
- Some assembly required
Standard Height Frame
SITTING HEIGHT ESTIMATES
SITTING HEIGHT ESTIMATES
- We highly recommend you test sitting heights at home before choosing between our Standard or Tall Boy frame
- All measurements are based on the ball filled to 52cm. With ball on floor, it equals 52 cm or 20.5" measured straight up from the floor to a line level with ball top
- Each person is different, but the Standard Frame user height range is about 5' 0" to 5' 11"
- In the frame, the ball top is 23.5" unsat on. Seated, a 135 lb person sits about 19.5" off the ground; 150 lb, 19"; 175 lb, 18.5" & 200 lb, 18"
- By comparison, basic solid seat chairs are 17" to 18" high
Step By Step Instructions
All exercise balls need time to stretch. The proper way to inflate an exercise ball is to fill to 80% of its intended size on Day 1, then to 100% on Day 2
Filling an Exercise Ball to 52cm (20.5")
PLEASE NOTE: Measure ball height with ball sitting on the floor, in a straight line up to the point level with the ball top
Day 1 - Fill to 42cm or 16.4"
Day 2 - Fill to 52cm or 20.5"
- Lock both wheels before sitting or exercising
- Sit straight down on top of the center of the ball: DO NOT lean into it
- Never stand on the ball
Adjustable Back Exercise Ball Office Chair Demo
Customers Also Bought
Exercise Ball Office Chair - Heavy Duty Adjustable Back - Office Size Casters (60mm/2.5") Click here for price!
Isokinetics Inc.™ High Volume Air Pump - For Exercise Balls & All Inflatables - Pumps on Up and Down Click here for price!