Soft Hand-Based Ulnar Deviation Insert, Left Size: S 6¾" – 8¼"" (17.1–21cm)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
An adjustable neoprene insert used under a wrist support to help align the MCP joints. Hand washable. Latex free. Measure MCP circumference to determine size
- Patented design for heel elevation, not a pad or cushion
- The only heel lift that shapes to your shoe for your comfort. Placed under the footbed or insole, the heel lift molds to the shoe, so both shoes fit and feel alike
- Long constant slope supports the arch and avoids bridging the heel and ball of the foot, reducing arch stress
- Firm multi-layered material does not cause heel rubbing in the shoe
- The lift will quickly form itself to fit shoes with a heel indent
- Creates no additional bounce or heel motion in the shoe
- Durable - the clear vinyl material conforms but does not compress, and retains its height even with extended use
- Transparent material is ideal for sandals
- Ideal for sports uses such as running or golf