Infinity 3/32" Perforated 1% Beige Splinting Material, 18" x 24" One Sheet
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Our most preferred splinting material. The combination of plastic and rubber-like characteristics, with the controlled level of rigidity, allows for the fabrication of infinite types of splints.PROVIDES VERSATILE TRAITS, INCLUDING:
- Controlled stretch - makes larger patterns easy to handle
- Intricate conformability, insuring precise fit
- Sufficient rigidity eliminates need for reinforcement
- Flexibility - stands up to high stress applications (weight bearing splints)
- Static and dynamic splints
- Elbow and knee splints
- Fracture bracing
- Spastic patients
- Hand, finger and wrist splints
- Body jackets