Colours 1/8" Perforated 1% Beige Splinting Material, 18" x 24"
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
COLOURS™ SPLINTING MATERIAL
Colours provides a bridge between the handling characteristics of plastic / rubber-like and rubber types of splinting materials. Colours has a true memory and allows for reheating, reshaping and remolding. The rigidity of the material indicates that reinforcing is not required. The proprietary textured surface and matching coating, combined with the properties of the material, provide for an aesthetically pleasing splint without fingerprints and marks.
- Hand and wrist splints (static or dynamic), elbow splints and neck splints (cervical collars)
- Body jackets and back supports (inserts)
- Burn splints and foot drop splints
- Ankle stirrup splints and knee splints (immobilization)
- Static splints for serial "casting"