FiberForm Stiff 1/8" Perforated 1% Buff Splinting Material, 24" x 36"
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
- KEVLAR® fiber based elastic material with a 100% memory-Patent Pending
- Durable, yet lightweight versus existing splinting materials
- Available in 1/8" thickness only
- 1%, 2- 1/2%, 19% and Smooth
- Extremely rigid after fabrication maximum in marketplace
- Molds and conforms well
- Resists fingerprints and marks
- Edges finish well when cutting, hot or cold
- Unlimited shelf life
- Fracture bracing
- Long arm and elbow splints, larger splints
- Back Supports
- Lower extremity splints
- Burn applications, joint contractures
- Weight Bearing Splints
- Spastic patients with tone can use aggressive and firm handling