FiberForm Soft 1/16" Perforated 2 1/2% Buff Splinting Material, 12" x 18"
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
- KEVLAR® fiber based elastic material with a 100% memory-Patent Pending
- Durable, yet lightweight versus existing splinting materials
- Available in 1/16", 3/32" and 1/8" thickness
- 1%, 2- 1/2%, 19% and Smooth
- Extremely rigid after fabrication maximum in marketplace
- Molds and conforms well
- Resists fingerprints and marks
- Edges finish well when cutting, hot or cold
- Unlimited shelf life
- Convenient working time
- Dynamic splints and adaptive equipment
- Upper extremity applications: finger, hand, wrist and arm
- Static resting splints
- 3/32" and 1/16" thickness may be used for various hand, finger and circumferential applications