Kinesio Pre-Cut Athletic Tape for Back, Shoulder, Knee, Neck, Wrist, Foot (Single Packs)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Kinesio Precut Tape are designed to address specific conditions and ailments. Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of tape strips and instructions.
Kinesio Precuts are available for the following areas and conditions:
- Kinesio Precut Neck Application
- degenerative disc disease
- neck strain
- herniated disc
- pinched nerve
- Kinesio Precut Foot Application
- plantar fasciitis
- Kinesio Precut Wrist Application
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- Kinesio Precut Shoulder Application
- rotator cuff injuries
- Kinesio Precut Back Application
- lumbago and sciatic conditions
- lower back pain
- Kinesio Precut Knee Application
- runner’s knee
- knee and patella support
The tape is very thin and pliable, made of porous cotton fabric with a medical grade acrylic adhesive. Kinesio Tape provides support and stability to your joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion.
Kinesio Tape is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio® Tex Tape is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain
- Optimize performance
- Prevent injury
- Promote improved circulation and healing
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio® Tex Tape.
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations.
- Utilizes a high grade cotton for breathability and comfort.
- Provides entry level pricing point which enables all to use authentic Kinesio® Tex.
- Available to both medical care professionals and patients.
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio® Tex Tape