Ansell ISOTOUCH™ PF SYNTHETIC Gloves, 100% Synthetic Polyisoprene, No Natural Rubber, Sterile, Powde
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Derma Prene® IsoTouch® Micro White synthetic polyisoprene, powder-free surgical gloves offer exceptional dexterity, tactical sensitivity, and at the same time, outstanding strength and barrier protection.
- Powder-free and made from synthetic polyisoprene.
- Delivers all the performance characteristics of natural rubber latex without the risk of natural rubber latex sensitization.
- Light green in color for instant identification as a natural rubber latex-free glove, which helps to reduce confusion and risk to both healthcare workers and patients with sensitive skin.
- Has been tested and passed the viral penetration according to ASTM F1671 and F1670. Features patent-pending SureFit Technology.
- Provides surgeons, nurses and other healthcare professionals with superior protection during operating room procedures.
- Safe for latex-sensitive (Type I) healthcare professionals and patients. Proprietary polyurethane inner coating will not break down.
- It is resistant to alcohol-based hand disinfectants. Enhanced polymer coating allows easy dry- and damp-hand donning.
- Design and thickness allow for easy and comfortable double-gloving.
- Produced on new, ergonomically-designed formers to enhance fit and comfort, and to reduce hand fatigue and stress.
- Anti-slip smooth finish prevents slippage.