Bauerfeind AirLoc Stirrup Ankle Brace -Universal
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Bauerfeind AirLoc Stirrup Ankle Brace is an air stirrup stabilizing brace that incorporates a flexible shell which adapts to the individual foot width and the degree of swelling for optimal ankle sprain treatment. This air stirrup brace has shells that are anatomically contoured to help customize the fit up against any size ankle joint. The air stirrup ankle brace has two velcro straps to adjust the level of ankle support, and is very low profile to fit inside any shoe.
- Acute capsular ligament injuries of the ankle
- Chronic instability/li>
- Post-operative rehabilitation/li>
- Prevention against further ankle twisting/li>
- Anatomically optimal shape
- Effective when worn inside a shoe
- Simple to insert
- AirLoc is a stabilizing orthosis incorporating an innovative flexible shell which facilitates optimal adaptation to the individual foot width and the degree of swelling.
- The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the ankle comfortably.
- Patient-friendly fitting with two individually adjustable VELCRO® brand closure straps.
- The VELCRO® brand closure straps are specially cut to match the patient’s individual calf shape.
- Individually inflatable air cushions facilitate precise fitting for the respective degree of swelling.
- The AirLoc system provides a high degree of stabilization for the ankle.
- The streamlined shell design fits easily in a shoe.
One size (universal). AirLoc is available in a Right or Left version.