Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Brace
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The GenuTrain S active support with medial and lateral joints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, patellar tracing disorder, meniscus tears, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ringshaped visco-elastic pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides an intermittent compressive massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of ...joints and strapping system in the GenuTrain S provides added support for the knee.
The Genutrain ® S is indicated for slight instability of the knee, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis of the knee, progressive rheumatoid arthritis & medial/lateral ligament injuries.
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve knee joint function
- Improve quality of life
- New medial/lateral sidebars in a modern, thermoplastic material
- Very stable, light and reshapable. Anatomically contoured right and left versions
- Direct connection between the non-elastic straps
- Anatomically contoured joint bars facilitate optimal stabilization of the knee
- Anatomically contoured knitted support
- Circular viscoelastic shaped insert possesses the same proven properties as the GenuTrain
- New lateral tightening loops facilitate fitting of the active support
- Soft, breathable knitted material, particularly behind the knee
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Available in nature, black or titanium colors