Bauerfeind LumboLoc Back Brace Support
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
In the event of pain in the lumbar spine (lumbar vertebral syndrome) or moderate muscle weakness, the Bauerfeind LumboLoc Back Support aligns the lumbar spine and relieves the intervertebral discs. Anatomically contoured corset stays at the rear of the orthosis support the back while an individually adjustable compression acts upon the lumbar spine to control motion and limit pain.
Bauerfeind LumboLoc Back Support is easy to adapt to individual body shapes providing the perfect fit. The viscoelastic pad exerts an intermittent massage. This brace has been used primarily for osteochondritis and spondylarthritis.
- Facet syndrome
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Degenerative changes of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency (e.g. in osteoporosis)
- Knitted lumbar brace stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles
- Promotes functional therapy; does not restrict muscle activity
- Oblong-shaped stays contour to the anatomy
- Provides therapeutically effective and desired support
- Promotes proprioception
- Heighten sensory awareness in the lower back for increased stabilization
- Velcro fastenings and hand straps allow for easy application
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is machine washable