Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Wrist Brace Support
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Bauerfeind RhizoLoc Wrist Brace is ideal following thumb joint injuries, such as tears or sprain to the collateral ligaments ("skier's thumb"), or for indications of osteoarthritis (arthrosis of first carpometacarpal joint) or irritation. RhizoLoc also stabilizes the thumb saddle and metacarpophalangeal joint. A Velcro tab allows the mobility of the joint to be limited as treatment requires.
The RhizoLoc is indicated for lateral ligament lesions of the 1st MCP (skier's thumb) and irritation in the region of the saddle and first metacarpophalangeal joints of the thumb (acute/chronic, e.g. osteoarthritis)
- Thumb stabilization
- Targeted thumb relief
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve thumb function
- Velcro thumb tab allows optional adjustment of movement restriction at the base of the thumb
- Breathable material and air pores allow air to circulate
- Individually shapeable aluminum strap ensures maximum stability
- Available in two sizes
- Limitable release of movement at the base of the thumb
- Color: Titanium
- Choose left or right