Biomedical Micro Plus Portable Microcurrent Nerve Stimulator Tens Unit for Chronic Pain
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
BioMedical Life Systems Micro Plus™ Microcurrent Electrical Nerve Stimulator is a Two Channel analog device with 3 polarity settings, Positive, Negative, or BiPolar. The device has adjustable Pulse Rate 0.5-120Hz, Pulse Duration 1-3s, and Micro / Milliamp Control. The unit is powered by one 9-Volt battery.
- Size: 3.9" x 2.75" x 1" (9.90cm x 6.98cm x 2.54cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz (132 grams)
- Channels: Dual
- Waveform: Symmetrical square biphasic (MENS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.): .5 - 120 Hz
- Carrier Frequency: 14,000 Hz
- Polarity: Positive, negative or bipolar with 1, 2, or 3 second adjustment within each range
- Output Current: 0 - 5mA adjustable
- 0 - 1000µA
- Output Voltage: 0 - 2.5 Volts peak to peak
- Power Supply: 9 Volt Battery