Bio Skin Stratus Hinged Pull On Open Patella Knee Skin Support Small
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Bio Skin’s® Hinged Knee Skin™ is one of the lightest hinged knee braces available. The bi-centric, aluminum hinges are lightweight and provide extra support to knees with ligament damage. Constructed from Bio Skin’s® unique, breathable materials, the Hinged Knee Skin™ also provides excellent compression to control swelling and pain and to speed healing in a damaged joint. Available in pull-on or front closure design.
Fits both Left or Right Knee
Manufactured with STRATUS COMFORT SKIN™ MATERIAL. COMFORT COMPRESSION.
Bio Skin Stratus Comfort Skin™ material provides compression and support with extraordinary comfort. Stratus is offered as a choice of material in our Knee Skins and Knee Braces.
- Anatomical Stretch Technology
- Maximum proprioception
- Perfect breathability
- Natural temperature control
- Extraordinary suspension
- Finger loops enable easy pull-on application
- Offset hinge reduces pressure at the knee joint
- Strapping system minimizes migration
- Custom molded soft condylar padding
- Neoprene free and latex free
Used to treat the following injuries:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Meniscus Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain